Restless River, Le Luc Pinot Noir 750ml 2017South Africa, Walker Bay
'Grapes from a 1.2ha vineyard planted in 2013. Matured for 12 months in French oak, 20% new. Some reduction before red and black fruit, a vague herbal note and little earth-like character. Relatively lean with fresh acidity and fine tannins (alcohol: 13%). Entirely devoid of sweetness, the oak sits a little apart.' – Christian Eedes, Winemag.co.za, 90/100
Wine Cellar ships throughout South Africa. See our shipping guidelines below.
Available on all orders over R1,500, excluding event tickets. The expected delivery times are the same as 'Standard door-to-door' below.
Shipping fees are calculated on the delivery ‘street code’ provided during checkout.
- Cape Town & surrounds: 1 – 2 working days
- Joburg, Pretoria, PE & Bloemfontein: 3 – 4 working days
- Durban & regional areas: 4 – 5 working days
COLLECTION (Cape Town only):
Orders are available for free collection at our Cape Town office only. You will be notified as soon as your order is ready for collection.
Wine Cellar offers professional wine storage at our premises in Cape Town. If you are not an existing cellaring client, please view our rates and set up an account by visiting our cellaring page.
For this special overnight road service, orders must be placed before 13h00 SAST. The order will be delivery by the close of business the following working day.
We use a third party courier for international shipping. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the rates and delivery options.
More Wines from this producer
- Restless River, Le Luc Pinot Noir 2016 South Africa, Walker BayR39514 in stock
- Restless River, Main Rd & Dignity Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 South Africa, Walker BayR52530 in stock
- Restless River, Ava Marie Chardonnay 2017 South Africa, Walker BayR39518 in stock
- Restless River, Wanderlust Sauvignon Blanc 2018 South Africa, Walker BayR3258 in stock
AG: Antonio Galloni of Vinous.com | AM: Allen Meadows of Burghound.com | CE: Christian Eedes of Winemag.co.za | DEC: Decanter | GS: Greg Sherwood MW | JR: JancisRobinson.com | NM: Neal Martin of Vinous.com OM: Old Mutual Trophy Wine Show | PG: Platter's Guide | TA: Tim Atkin MW | WA: Wine Advocate | WE: Wine Enthusiast | WS: Wine Spectator