Existing cellaring customers – Log in here
- Wines are stored in a clean, dark, vibration-free underground cellar. The temperature is controlled at 14 degrees Centigrade (57 Fahrenheit) at a humidity of 70%.
- Daily temperatures are monitored and recorded. All cellar floors are clean and dry.
- The cellars are locked and protected with high-security alarms and closed-circuit television. Access is only permitted with a member of Wine Cellar.
- Wine Cellar has gone green. Our specialised underground cellars are now powered by solar panels, which reduces our energy consumption and overall impact on the environment. Find out more.
- We are located off the N1, N2 and M4 in Observatory, Cape Town. We are open Monday to Friday, from 08h00 - 17h00. Special arrangement can be made to accommodate clients' access to their wine at other times.