+27 21 448 4105
Back to previous page
Chardonnay

Boschkloof, Chardonnay 2016

R110

8 in stock

Notes

A wine created in a rich complex style with citrus, lime and hints of apricot flavours. Elegant aroma shows citrus characters, integrated with subtle hints of oak that adds to the complexity. Good fruit and balance with long lingering finish. Enjoy now or benefit from cellaring. Best served at 13 -14C.

Grapes harvested by hand in small baskets at 23 to 24B. The yield was 6 tons per hectare. About 25% of the grapes were fermented in tank and the other 75% fermented in small 225l French oak barrels. Left on lease in barrels for 9 months and the two components were blended together before bottling.

Analysis:
Alc: 13.5 TA: 5.9 pH: 3.56 RS: 2.3
A wine created in a rich complex style with citrus, lime and hints of apricot flavours. Elegant aroma shows citrus characters, integrated with subtle hints of oak that adds to the complexity. Good fruit and balance with long lingering finish. Enjoy now or benefit from cellaring. Best served at 13 -14C.

Grapes harvested by hand in small baskets at 23 to 24B. The yield was 6 tons per hectare. About 25% of the grapes were fermented in tank and the other 75% fermented in small 225l French oak barrels. Left on lease in barrels for 9 months and the two components were blended together before bottling.

Analysis:
Alc: 13.5 TA: 5.9 pH: 3.56 RS: 2.3
+ Read More
- Read Less

Country

ZA

Region

Stellenbosch

Style

White

Wine Cellar offers the greatest wine region in the world en-primeur (as futures). 2015 will be our 15th Bordeaux campaign and will be offered from April 2016 onwards for delivery in 2018.
We update our blog daily with the latest news, videos, tasting reports, recipes and more. It's also a great place to learn about fine wine.
Wine Cellar imports fine wine from Europe, offers antipodean wines, fine local wines as well as brokers your fine wine. We also focus on selling wines en-primeur (as futures) from Bordeaux, Burgundy and the Rhône.
We offer tastings in Johannesburg and Cape Town; from comparative tastings for private and corporate groups to tastings of our latest imports for the public. We also offer luxury dinners paired with rare wines.
Professional cellaring of single bottles for private clients through to pallet loads for trade clients. Wines are stored at 14 degrees in our secure underground cellars in Observatory, Cape Town.
Become a Wine Cellar newsletter subscriber and be the first to hear about our latest deals and discoveries. Newsletters are sent weekly/fortnightly.

Advanced Region Filter

All prices include VAT.